Art Deco style can skew too fancy and ornate for me in a lot of ways, and I'm so practical in my decorating, that a room divider feels like a piece we all wanted as little girls, but no longer makes any sense -- But then I came across these screens, and fell real hard for each and every one of them.
Limited Information that I have is as follows: (top to bottom)
1. Jean Michel Frank Screen
2. Paravent 'Asymetrique' - Herons
3. "Peacock in Garden of Clouds"
4. Lacquered Art Deco Screen
5. Wildlife-Themed Screen by Baskerville
6. "Calligraphy" Brass Paravent by Taher Chemirik
7. Four Panel Painted Screen